FURA-FREE™ has the following benefits for your horse:
- Heals cracked heels, burns, and abrasions faster than nitofurazone products
- Protects and soothes minor cuts, scrapes and burns
- Forms a thinner, more flexible scab, less likely to break open and bleed again
- Contains the same type of polyglycol base which has a very low thermal conductivity, making it an excellent sweat.
- Does not cause proud flesh
- Best of all, FURA-FREE™ is nitrofurazone-FREE! Studies suggest that nitrofurazone has carcinogenic or cancer-causing properties. Read the human carcinogenic warning on the jar of nitrofurazone products: They warn you not to touch the product without gloves.
Note: Studies suggest that nitrofurazone has carcinogenic or cancer-causing properties. Especially at risk are mammary and ovarian tissues. Read the human carcinogenic warning on the jar of nitrofurazone products: They warn you not to touch the product without gloves. Do you want this on your horse, and yourself, on a regular basis?
Safe sweat and wound ointment
“Fura-Free™ healed up a nasty, abscessed. wound on our horse’s hoof that started as a stone bruise. It was very easy to use and the horse seemed to enjoy having it applied. I would recommend that every horse owner keep some on hand.” – Helen S from Horse.Com
Linda Kern –
Super great product! I got a jar for my gelding who is always scrapping out in the pasture with his playmates. Needless to say he comes in with a few “battle scars” from time to time. I always keep a job of Fura Free handy to treat his scrapes, bite marks and minor cuts. It goes on easy, STAYS on and as a plus keeps flies away from his boo-boos until they can heal, which is usually within just days. Such a great product to have in the tack room!
carolyn smekal –
I have 16 horses of various ages. One is always getting nicked or bit. Fura Free smells good and works well. Keeps the pests away too.